Silca Matrix EVO Dimple/Laser Key Cutting Machine
Matrix Evo is a key-cutting machine that provides top quality performance and precision in duplicating dimple keys with flat or inclined cuts, laser type keys and Fichet® type keys.
- Clamps: Tilting clamps (0° +/- 45°) with three seats dedicated to optimum positioning of different types of keys: dimple keys with flat or inclined cuts (including Abus®, Bricard®, Cisa® key types), laser type keys (including HU66 key type) and Fichet® type keys.
- Cutters: New HSS material and innovative design. Coloured plastic collar for easier reference identification (Patent pending).
- Calibration Electromechanical calibration system. Innovative keypad/display to facilitate calibration operations (bright led indicators). Micrometric ring for tracer point regulation.
- Safety: Cutter motor activated by a micro-switch on the Z-axis lever for greater Operator safety, speed and efficiency.
- Protection: Wide safety shield designed to provide the Operator with maximum protection.
- Illumination: Working area illuminated by LED lights.
- Rollbar: Rollbar rest for the left hand: provides the Operator with ideal working conditions.
- Accessories area: Capacious pull-out unit for accessories, incorporated in the machine in an ideal position. Easily accessible area for accessories and keys.
- Power supply: 230V 50/60Hz - 100V/120V 50/60Hz
- Cutters: Super Speed Steel (HSS)
- Cutter motor: Single phase 1 speed 230V 50/60Hz - 100V/120V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: width: 310 mm (12.20”) (with max. lever encumbrance: 400 mm - 15.75”) depth: 400 mm (15.75”) height: 470 mm (18.50”)
- Mass: 24,6 Kg (54.23 lbs)
*Key requires optional attachment.
Lease plans available. Contact us for more information.