New KESO Omega 8000Ω² Cylinder System
KESO Omega 8000Ω² is the latest generation of mechanical and mechatronic locking systems with new active copy protection. The reversible key system is suitable for both complex and simple locking systems.
With a patent valid until 2034 and functional design protection, the new KESO system offers you extremely long investment protection. The system is rounded off with an innovative modular system for problem-free extension or shortening of the cylinders on-site
- Built to the latest standards. Consistent protection of a property is guaranteed if keys and cylinders are both patented and certified. KESO 8000Ω² profile cylinders comply with the DIN EN 18252 standard and are certified according to DIN EN 1303*, VdS** and FZG. All cylinders fulfill the highest requirements for operation, corrosion and locking security.
- Drilling protection as standard. In the standard version, KESO 8000Ω² is tested in accordance with DIN EN 1303 resistance class D or VdS A. On request, we can offer even higher protection against drilling open and pulling with VdS – to fulfill your requirements optimally.
- Active key protection. A patent alone does not offer protection from illegal key copies, regardless of whether copying takes place by conventional means or via 3-D printing. To prevent illegal key copies, you need active copy protection in the form of a moving element on the key.
Modular and flexible
- With KESO 8000Ω², you benefit from a modular system that is not only quick to install but can also be extended flexibly. The length of the cylinders can be adapted on site to fit almost all door thicknesses.
- Different cylinder types can also be integrated into one locking system – from profile cylinders and locking cylinders to padlocks. This provides comprehensive system solutions that can be implemented easily and expanded as required. The benefit for you: lower investment and maintenance costs.
Click here to find out more about KESO Omega 8000Ω² or contact our sales team by sending an email to email@example.com or calling us on 0131 555 0909.