ASSA 3061 Compact Escape Nightlatch Lockcase With 57mm Backset
Escape nightlatches are suitable for entrance and exit doors which must lock automatically when the door is closed. The lever handle operation gives fast, safe exit in an emergency. These locks are also ideal for use with electric strikes in access control applications.
- Supplied as standard with a security box striking plate.
- Lockcase for emergency exits, high voltage rooms, power supply rooms etc.
- 57mm Backset.
- Deadlocking latchbolt.
- The latchbolt is deadlocked automatically when it is thrown 13 mm and the deadlocking bolt is held in.
- Available with a built-in microswitch.
- The latchbolt can be locked back.
- Steel latchbolt for fire-rated doors.
- Can be complemented with exit device accessories.
- Can be combined with electric strikes.
- Latchbolt is retracted with key, thumbturn or exit device accessory
- Latchbolt reversible without opening the lockcase.